Lotus Energy Solutions is a company driven by group of hard core professionals with a passion for clean environment and preserving it by providing innovative, eco-friendly and economic solutions. . We are a group of highly skilled engineers, finance managers and logistics providers with proven track records, deep understanding of the business and possessing superior problem solving skills to provide site–specific optimised clean and efficient energy solutions.
We provide end to end integrated solutions along the entire natural gas solution chain from sourcing, transportation, regasification, developing prototypes with fuel conversion kits, procurement of right equipment, operation, maintenance and training. We also offer consultancy services in diesel substitution which includes detailed current analysis & feasibility studies with regulatory approvals and procedures in focus.
- Customer-centric marketing approach.
- Domain expertise in innovative Engineering, Logistics and Finance Management.
- Robust relationship with clients across verticals.
- Partnering approach with vendors across the industry internationally.
- Functioning within an uncompromising framework of values and business ethics
To establish a new business paradigm of generating values-based profits, solely to enable inclusive growth.
To apply our collective intellect and wisdom to provide clean and eco-friendly energy solutions, catering to diverse societal needs, delivered within an uncompromising framework of values and ethics.
Areas of Business
- LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) logistics and supply chain
- Turnkey alternate fuel conversion projects
- Systems engineering, consultancy, EPC and O&M services
- Hybrid Energy Parks configured around Solar PV/Thermal plants, Wind Power plants and Gas engine/Gas turbine power plants
- R & D in biodiesel from biomass for rural electrification
Partnerships and Associations
- Established MOU/Business relationships with Petronet Ltd, Clean Air Power Ltd, UK
- MOU with ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) for Prototype development of dual fuel (Natural Gas + Diesel) engines and validation of its operation in heavy transport vehicles
- Partnership with IFC (Division of World Bank)